Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Break Out the Boots



Ok Ladies if you're a shoe lover, like myself, then it's time to bring out the boots and the winter coats. Me personally, I'll be rocking my boots from last winter as well as new ones from this season. My favorite stores for boots are Nordstroms, Macy's, Nine West Outlet (the one in Springfield, CT) and few other secret spots in LA and NY...I'll tell eventually. These are a few styles that I make look good...check some out at nordstroms.com and see what compliments your style...














If you're like me, you know how to wear boots with just about anything and everything while keeping it classy, sexy and Divalous...if you haven't done so by now, it's about that time to step your Boot game up...remember to watch out for the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas sales to cop all your favorite pairs for less...Happy Boot Shopping!!!

No comments: